Looking beautiful on your wedding day lifts the spirit and lets you enjoy your special day. This is why bridal preparations are important because nobody can tell what will happen on the date itself. Your face and hair, for instance, are among the most important features you should prioritise.
- A warm climate can melt your make-up, while a cold climate can make your skin dry. When hiring hair and makeup experts in Perth and other parts of Western Australia, make sure they know what make-up to apply to make sure it stays longer on your skin.
- Many experts advise to try your hair and make-up at least three weeks before the wedding. This will help the stylists know what skin tone and facial features they’ll work with. This trial will help you find the right make-up, as you’re not time-pressured and can redo as many times as you like.
- The colour of the wedding dress and flash of the camera can make you look pale, so be sure to wear make-up that’s one shade darker. After your trial, take pictures to see how your face looks like in natural and artificial light.
- Don’t let your hair and make-up artist experiment on the day itself. Their suggestions are good, but you don’t have to agree on everything they say. If something comes up, like losing a specific make-up colour, your back-up plan should at least be similar to your original plan.
- Don’t forget to apply make-up on your neck and shoulders if necessary. These help create an equal skin tone, making your make-up look natural. You wouldn’t want to look like a clown with a heavy facial make-up.
- Don’t be too confident about your make-up. It can smudge if you accidentally rub it with your fingers or start crying. If you can’t have your make-up artist around for the whole event, at least have an emergency kit.
These are only some of the dos and don’ts you should take note of before and during your wedding day. Hire bridal hair and make-up experts in Perth or anywhere near you to make sure you’re beautiful and blooming.